- Submit the 2013-2014 FAFSA for Fall 2013, Winter 2014, and Spring/Summer 2014
- Be sure to add HFCC's School Code: 002270
Financial Aid adjusts awards, as required, based on a student's enrollment as of the Census Date. Specifically, this means that Pell Grant payments will be based on the number of credit hours for which a student is enrolled as of the Census Date for that semester.
To ensure the maximum Pell Grant for which you are eligible, as well as avoid having to pay back Pell Grant funds already disbursed to your account, students are STRONGLY encouraged to complete their course schedule on or before the Census Date. The Census Dates are as follows:
- The Census Date for Fall 2013 is September 6, 2013.
- The Census Date for Winter 2014 is January 28, 2014.
- The Census Date for Spring/Summer 2014 is July 2, 2014.
Need to Submit Financial Aid Documents?
If your documents are ready to submit, you need only place them in any Enrollment Services drop box. Drop boxes are located in the Welcome Center and in the Campus Safety Office.
For admitted students, all email communications from the Office of Financial Aid will be sent via Hawkmail. For specific information about setting up Hawkmail, please visit https://my.hfcc.edu/about/hawkmail.