Henry Ford College Copyright
Statement of Copyright:
The contents and design of the Henry Ford College (HFC) website, hfcc.edu, including all websites in the hfcc.edu domain, all HFC social media channels, and all HFC digital or electronic properties, are the property of Henry Ford College and are protected by U.S. Copyright law.
All materials comprising the hfcc.edu domain and other Henry Ford College websites, social media sites, and HFC digital or electronic properties -- including verbal content, proprietary design and structure, logos, wordmarks, images, graphics, videos, blogs, postings, and all other types of content -- are wholly owned and copyrighted by Henry Ford College and may not be re-published, reproduced, broadcast, or shared without authorization and proper attribution to Henry Ford College. In some cases, prior written consent is required for authorized use (see below).
Content sharing without prior permission is authorized when:
- Users share public HFC content on social media through the HFC social sharing icons, which include attribution.
- Users share public HFC content on social media or other websites that they specifically attribute to Henry Ford College, and link back to the HFC website or other original source.
- Media outlets share HFC news and event-related content and attribute that content to Henry Ford College.
Content sharing requires prior written consent from HFC Marketing and Communications when:
- Users want to share HFC intellectual property, including proprietary writings, academic research or related content, HFC pedagogical methods, technological innovations, or similar content.
- Users want to share HFC (or HFCC) photos, graphics, icons, logos, or other proprietary images and symbols.
- Any use not specifically noted above.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-317-6800 to request permission to publish this kind of content for official business purposes.
Logos, Wordmarks, and Symbols
Henry Ford College retains full and exclusive ownership and copyright to all current and previous College names and trademarks, wordmarks, logos, and symbols, including but not limited to:
- Henry Ford College
- Henry Ford Hawks
- Henry Ford Community College
- Dearborn Junior College
- Fordson Junior College
The above names and all related logos and symbols may not be used without prior, express, written permission from HFC Marketing and Communications.
Unauthorized or unattributed use of content from hfcc.edu or related websites constitutes copyright infringement. All rights are reserved by Henry Ford College.
Suspected violations of the HFC copyright should be reported to email@example.com