HFC Veterans Services
Thank you for choosing Henry Ford College to pursue your education!
HFC’s Office of Veterans Services offers a Point of Contact who will provide you with information on HFC’s network of services and resources to guide and support veterans, military service members, and their dependents through the educational process and into a successful career path.
- A point of contact to help you navigate VA and college processes
- Access to priority registration
- Guidance through college processes and advocacy to help you reach your goals
- Assistance in applying for and understanding your veteran and military education benefits
- Connection to College resources: Enrollment Services, Counseling, Academic Advising, Assisted Learning Services, Student Outreach & Support, Career Services, financial aid counseling, etc.
- Connection to community resources
- Connection to our student veteran organization, which helps to provide a sense of community for our veterans and their families.
To begin the enrollment process, follow the instructions listed under the Steps to Enrollment link.
In addition to VA Educational Benefits, you may also be eligible for Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid. Please visit Financial Aid for detailed information on the Financial Aid process.
Karen Sadanowicz - VA Certifying Official
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
View Checklist for Veterans Seeking VA Educational Benefits
View instructions to request official JST (Joint Services Transcript) military transcripts