How to Earn College Credit NOW!


AP students study college-level subjects in high school and get college credit after passing an AP test.

If you’re a homeschooled student or attend a school that doesn't offer AP, you can still participate through independent study.

Learn about HFC's AP equivalencies.

And visit for more information.


Talk to your high-school counselor about taking classes at a college while you’re still in high school. Your high school may even pay for some or all of the costs.

Office of Secondary Partnerships/ Articulations

Your high school may offer a variety of classes and enrichment activities in technical fields. When you get to college you may be able to take a higher-level course in that area and, if you pass, also get credit for the lower-level coursework that you learned in high school. See your high school academic counselors or teachers for more information about what’s available in your area.

Click here for a PDF of the Articlulation Contract Form