Registration and Records Forms
Registration and Records forms are listed below. Some forms are available as E-forms and others are in PDF format. Please select the form below, if you need assistance with a form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following forms are available in PDF format for students to print, complete, and place in an HFC drop box (located at the Welcome Center or Campus Safety) or complete electronically and e-mail to email@example.com.
During peak semester times processing can take up to one week longer.
Submit Electronic Forms Online (Dynamic Forms)
General information regarding Dynamic Forms:
- Students will use their HFC username and password to access their required form.
- While a Dynamic Form is the quickest and easiest way to submit a form, you may opt not to submit a form electronically. To print a document follow the Dynamic Form link and print.
- Dynamic Forms that are printed must be signed and submitted by mailing to the HFC Registration and Records Office or placed in an HFC drop box (located at the Welcome Center or Campus Safety).
- Some forms require attachments.
- During peak semester times processing can take up to one week longer.
Forms to Submit:
- Academic Forgiveness
- Authorization to Release Information
- Change of Program
- Course Audit Application
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- FERPA Directory Information Opt-Out
- Information Update Form
- Michigan Transfer Agreement (MTA) Certification Request
- Preferred First Name Change Request
- Tuition Appeal Form
- Verification Request Form