Counseling and Support Services
Our goal at HFC is to provide both academic and personal support to ensure your success as you pursue your educational goals. We have Licensed Counselors on campus to assist in your transition from military to civilian life. Counselors can assist you with the following:
- Exploring career possibilities.
- Assisting with military service connected issues.
- Personal matters.
- Making referrals to appropriate support services:
- Learning Lab and Tutoring - Provides academic support services
- Assisted Learning Services - Provides accommodations for eligible students
- Student Outreach and Support - Provides basic forms of assistance for eligible students
Visit the HFC Student Services page for additional services.
The Counseling office is located in the Learning Success Center, Building A, Room A-117. For hours or operation or to make an appointment, please visit the Counseling website or call 313-845-9611.