HFC Veterans Counselor
HFC provides dedicated Counselors to assist in your transition from military to civilian life. All Counselors can assist veterans with the following:
- Identifying educational program of study.
- Exploring career possibilities.
- Assisting with service connected issues.
- Provide personal counseling.
- Making referrals to appropriate support services.
The Counseling office is located in the Learning Resources Center (Student Success Center), Room LRC-117. For hours or operation or to make an appointment, please visit the Counseling website or call 313-845-9611 or 800-585-HFCC.