Learn4ward information sessions
HFC will co-host four Learn4ward information sessions in June, two online and two in-person.
The information sessions will be on the following dates:
- Wednesday, June 7, from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. via Zoom
- Friday, June 23, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. via Zoom
- Monday, June 26, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Welcome Center Community Room (Bldg. WC on the main campus)
- Thursday, June 29, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. at the Welcome Center Community Room (Bldg. WC on the main campus)
Learn4ward guarantees transfer at junior status to any of our academic university partners, which include the University of Michigan-Dearborn and Wayne State University. More university partnerships will be announced in the fall.
Learn about how the program can help you. Meet with advisors and transfer representatives.
“We are holding these information sessions on Zoom and in-person to accommodate our students’ schedules. These information session will give students the opportunity to learn about the program and meet with HFC academic advisors and university transfer representatives. The information is the same at each session,” said HFC Coordinator of Student Success Lorraine Paffenroth.
Representatives from the university partners who are attending the information sessions include:
- Stacey Olson, UM-Dearborn Transfer Pipeline Recruiter
- Ranae Hamama, Wayne State Associate Director for Transfer Student Success
- Michael Quattro, Wayne State Director of Education Outreach and Transfer Initiatives
Please choose which information session you wish to attend by clicking one of the links below:
- Register for the Zoom session June 7
- Register for the Zoom session June 23
- Register for the in-person information session June 26
- Register for the in-person information session June 29
For questions or more information, contact Paffenroth at 313-317-6525 or email@example.com.