Guaranteed admission. Two college degrees in 4-6 years. Abundant resources at the lowest possible cost.
This is Learn4ward, a partnership between Henry Ford College and top universities in our region.
Learn4ward takes the guesswork out of the university transfer process. HFC students no longer have to "ask permission" to transfer to your university of choice. If you meet the criteria while you are enrolled at HFC, you are in. Guaranteed.
Learn4ward allows you to begin your academic and career pathway at HFC and seamlessly transfer to your university of choice while earning both an associate and bachelor’s degree within 4-6 years. You will have access to top-quality, personalized advising, as well as resources and benefits on both the HFC and university campuses.
Current partnerships through Learn4ward include:
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Davenport University Online+ full info coming soon!
Note: Expressing interest or participating in Learn4ward does not obligate you to transfer to a specific university. Henry Ford College will assist you in transferring to any university in the state, country, or world. Learn4ward provides specific benefits such as guaranteed admission if you decide to follow the program.
What are the benefits of this program to HFC students?
Some of the benefits include:
- Seamless, guided degree plans that eliminate unnecessary classes, minimizing tuition costs.
- Free or low tuition with a 3-year tuition freeze at HFC.
- Transfer students will be encouraged to apply for special scholarship opportunities that reduce costs at your Learn4ward university. Some may be eligible for free tuition.
- Additional scholarship funding will often be available to students who are members of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at HFC.
Learn4ward students will typically have access to many resources and activities at your Learn4ward university while you are enrolled at HFC:
- You may register for select university classes before graduating from HFC.
- Free access to recreational facilities, athletic events, and cultural events at both HFC and your Learn4ward university.
- Free access to key library resources, research, and academic support at HFC and your Learn4ward university.
- Free career support services at both HFC and your Learn4ward university to assist with job, internship, and co-curricular experiences.
Who is eligible?
Any HFC student who meets the academic criteria for your target university is eligible.
Check out the university links above to find out what the criteria are at your Learn4ward university.
You should apply for Learn4ward at the beginning of your enrollment at HFC, so you can receive appropriate advising to make sure your classes meet the standards of the university degree that you will be seeking, and so you will have early access to both HFC and university resources.
How do I sign up?
Fill out our inquiry form and we'll reach out with further information
When you are ready, Apply to HFC
Note: Indicating your interest does not obligate you in any way. You will receive advising and assistance to help you enroll in the program that best suits your interests and needs.
Please reach out to Coordinator of Student Success Lorraine Paffenroth, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about the Learn4ward program.