HFC Enrollment Days at the Welcome Center
If you are a new student and want to attend HFC during the second half of the Summer 2023 semester or the Fall 2023 semester, we encourage you to attend Enrollment Days at the Welcome Center (Bldg. WC) on the main campus.
Note: Enrollment Days offer an in-person option. You may also get help online at any time from the Welcome Center service teams.
Enrollment Days allow you the opportunity to enroll early, sign up for the classes you want at the times you want, and not worry about classes until they begin.
Enrollment Days at the Welcome Center will be held on campus on the following dates:
- Thursday, June 15, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 27, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 13, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 19, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 28, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 2, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 10, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
At Enrollment Days, you will be able to complete any or all of the following:
- Apply to HFC (if you have not done so already)
- Compete testing (if applicable)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Discuss payment or Financial Aid
- Register for classes
Recommended: Please sign up for an appointment today or call 313-845-9600.
You may attend Enrollment Days without an appointment, but you might need to wait in line if attendance is high. Scheduling an appointment will help you get services at a time that is most convenient for you.
For questions or more information, contact email@example.com.