Fifty-One O One holds Spring Bake Sale April 5-6
HFC’s student-run restaurant, Fifty-One O One, will hold its spring bake sale April 5-6 on the first floor of the Andrew A. Mazarra Administrative Services and Conference Center (ASCC) (Bldg. L) on the main campus.
The times of the bake sale are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 5, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 6, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Baked goods tradition
Desserts, breads, and other baked goods prepared by students in HFC’s award-winning Culinary Arts program have become a tradition in many homes. Bring abundance and flavor to your family's table with our delicious creations, and spend your time concentrating on dinner, family, and friends.
The following desserts will be available:
- 9-inch Carrot Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: $15.99
- 5101 Cheesecake with Cherries: $16.99
- 5101 Vanilla Cheesecake: $14.99
- Key Lime Pie with Whipped Cream Rosettes: $8.99
- Mixed Berry Crumb Pie: $8.99
- Chocolate Cream Pie: $8.99
- Glazed Vernors Pound Cake: $5.99
- Braided Challa Bread: $5.99
- Hot Cross Buns (per dozen): $5.99
- Soft Dinner Rolls (per dozen): $3.99
Pre-order our baked goods here until Monday, April 3.
Curbside Pickup instructions
Enter HFC via the South Entrance and follow the signage to the circle drive in front of the Administrative Services Conference Center (ASCC) (Building L). Use our Campus Map if you have questions about directions. Look for the blue tent.
Cash payment is preferred. We will accept Visa, Discover, or Mastercard. For questions or further information, call 313-206-5101.