Fifty-One O One holds Spring Bake Sale April 13-14
HFC’s student-run restaurant, Fifty-One O One, will hold its annual spring bake sale April 13-14 just outside the restaurant in the Student and Culinary Arts Center (Building M) on the main campus.
The times of the bake sale are as follows:
- Wednesday, April 13, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 13, from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 14, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Room for dessert
Desserts, breads, and other baked goods prepared by students in HFC’s award-winning Culinary Arts program have become a tradition in many homes. Bring abundance and flavor to your family's table with our delicious creations, which will allow you extra time to concentrate on dinner, family, and friends.
The following desserts will be available for purchase:
- 9-inch Carrot Layer Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: $15.99
- 5101 Cheesecake with Cherries: $14.99
- 5101 Vanilla Cheesecake: $13.99
- Key Lime Pie with Whipped Cream Rosettes: $7.99
- Mixed Berry Crumb Pie: $6.99
- Chocolate Cream Pie: $7.99
- Glazed Vernor’s Pound Cake: $5.99
- Braided Challa Bread: $3.49
- Hot Cross Buns (per dozen): $5.99
- Soft Dinner Rolls (per dozen): $3.49
Pre-order your baked goods here until Friday, April 8.
Curbside Pickup instructions
Enter HFC via the South Entrance and follow the signage to the circle drive in front of the Administrative Services Conference Center (ASCC) (Building L). Use our Campus Map if you have questions about directions. Look for the blue tent.
Cash payment is preferred. We will accept Visa, Discover, or Mastercard. For questions or further information, call 313-206-5101.