HFC’s Culinary Wellness Café reopens Feb. 5
Formerly known as the Food Truck, HFC’s Culinary Wellness Café reopens for the Winter 2020 Semester on Wednesday, Feb. 5, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Located inside the Skylight Café and just outside the Fifty-One O One restaurant (also reopening Feb. 5) in the Student & Culinary Arts Center (Bldg. M on the main campus), the Culinary Wellness Café offers great lunch options at $5.30 for a meal and one side dish. Additional sides are $2.
The Culinary Wellness Cafe offers freshly prepared lunches-to-go during the Fall and Winter semesters. Halal and vegetarian options are available. Credit cards are accepted.
First week menu: Modern Comfort
The Culinary Wellness Café offers the following three lunch combos for its first week of Winter 2020 Semester (opening Feb. 5):
• BBQ Beef Sandwich. Sandwich served with coleslaw on a honey wheat bun. Served with mashed potatoes and gravy and one side.
• Mac and Cheese. Barilla Plus macaroni and cheese with broccoli. Served with one side.
• Unfried Chicken. Yogurt-dipped leg and high quarters, over-roasted with 12 herbs and spices. Served over locally grown greens and one side.
Side dishes served with any of the combos:
• Mashed potatoes with reduced fat mushroom gravy
• Braised greens
• Mac and cheese with broccoli
• Chili con Halal carne
• Vinaigrette coleslaw
For questions or more information, call (313) 845-9648.