Audio Visual Rates
|Audio-Visual Equipment Rental||Prices|
|Podium with microphone||No added cost with room rental|
|Easel||No added cost with room rental|
|Additional tabletop wired microphones||$15/microphone|
|Wireless microphone system (lavaliere or handheld, receiver & transmitter, 9V batteries lasting 4-6 hours)||$50/system|
|Data projector with screen||$100/unit|
|VHS/DVD player, data projector, and screen||$125/unit|
|Elmo visualizer, data projector, and screen||$150/unit|
|Laptop, data projector, and screen||$150/unit|
|Audio Conferencing system (Cisco IP Conference Phone)||$45/session*|
|Flip chart with marker||$20/pad (Post-It notepads)|
|Technical Service (within normal business hours)||$22/hour|
|Technical Service (outside of normal business hours**)||$33/hour|
*Phone line charged separately. Call the TLSS Division for details and availability.
**For pending events after normal business hours, consult the TLSS Division for availability.
- Teaching & Learning Support Services Division (TLSS): 313-845-9785
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All audio-visual equipment must be reserved at least one week in advance.
- Prices are based on per item, per event, per day.
- All audio-visual equipment and services provided by Instructional Technology are to be used within HFC facilities only.
- Clients may be able to use their own, pre-approved equipment in specific rooms. HFC only guarantees HFC equipment operation. Clients must contact the TLSS Division to obtain approval and set up a technology testing time and day.
Additional Rental Rates
|Overtime||Hourly Rate||Normal Operating Hours|
|Custodial||$41.55||M-F 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Engineer||$65||M-F 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Audio/Visual||$54.75||M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|Campus Safety Security||$18.75||M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|Campus Safety Specialist||$34.82||M-F 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.|