Adray Auditorium Rentals
Adray Auditorium Rental Pricing as of January 2011.
- $500 for the first four-hour block, plus $75 per hour for each additional hour or each quarter-hour added on the same day. A second day starts again at $500 for the first four hours.
- This includes the theater, dressing rooms, makeup lab and one light technician/facilities supervisor.
- $25 per lighting special, beyond center stage.
- $35 per microphone per day.
- $50 for an LCD projector on a proscenium line front projection screen, which projects a 10'x12' image.
- $25 per hour, per additional technician: deck captain, stage hand, etc.
- $50 per day for the green room, pending availability.
- $20 for a handsome wood podium, which can accommodate a microphone on a desk stand. Please note: The microphone is a separate charge ($35 as stated above).
- $35 for installation, use and rigging of each specialty.
- $50 for dance floor installation, if not already in place.
- $52.50 per hour for a buildings and ground engineer after 4 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays during the spring and summer semesters (roughly May 1 through Aug. 26), and after 4 p.m. on Saturdays during the fall and winter semesters.
- $60 cleanup fee for Friday and Saturday events during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Air conditioning is not included on Friday or Saturday during the spring and summer semesters without an added fee of $1,200 per day.
- No Sunday rentals because of engineering costs.
Please request quotes on your other needs. Combined rates available on large rentals.