HFC's Fifty-One O One hosts Courses XXIV Scholarship Dinner
Please join us for the Courses XXIV Scholarship Dinner at Fifty-One O One – HFC’s student-run restaurant in the John McDonald Student & Culinary Arts Center (Building M on the main campus) – on Saturday, November 4, at 6:00 p.m. to benefit student scholarships.
We’re looking forward to seeing you as we celebrate our students who will become the next generation of Detroit’s greatest chefs.
Jeffery Click, CSC, CHE
Instructor, Chef de Cuisine, International Buffets
Joseph Cosenza, MBA, CEC, CHE
Instructor, Chef de Cuisine, Fifty-One-O One Restaurant
Eric Gackenbach, MBA, CEC, CHE
Department Chair, ACFEF Program Coordinator
Lauren Wallace, MBA, CHE, DRA, WSA
Instructor, Manager, Fifty-One O One Restaurant
The following items will be served at the Courses XXIV Scholarship Dinner:
- Hors d’oeuvres: Assorted canapés
- Puree of Sunchoke: Brown butter, arugula pudding, pickled radish
- Caramelized Fennel: Marcona almonds, navel orange confit, caraway
- Confit of Pork: Romano beans, deviled quail egg, sauce ravigote
- Eye of the Ribeye: Trumpet royale, glazed carrots, pommes maxim, Bordelaise sauce
- Roasted Plum: Lime, coconut, almond, rum
- There will be coffee and tea service
- Homemade bread will be served
- Beer and wine will be available to purchase for guests ages 21 and over with a valid photo ID
The schedule for the Courses XXIV Scholarship Dinner is:
- 6:00 p.m.: Cocktails
- 6:30 p.m.: Dinner
Tickets are $65 per person. Of that amount, $30 is a tax-deductible donation to the HFC Hospitality Scholarship Fund.
Tickets can be purchased online via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover accepted).
To purchase tickets, you may also send checks or bring cash to the HFC Foundation Office on the third floor of the Welcome Center at 5101 Evergreen Rd. in Dearborn, MI 48128-1495. Please note in the memo section that payment is for the Hospitality Courses Dinner.
Parking is free. Please park in the Campus Safety lot or adjacent faculty lots.
For questions or further information, call 313-206-5101 or www.henryfordculinary.com.