Fifty-One O One restaurant hosts International Cuisine Thursdays through June 22
HFC’s student-run restaurant Fifty-One O One is hosting its International Cuisine series each Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., beginning May 18 and running through June 22. The restaurant is in the Student & Culinary Arts Center (Building M on the main campus).
Each week will feature cuisine from a different nation or region:
- Thursday, May 18: Central and Eastern Europe
- Thursday, May 25: Asian Pacific
- Thursday, June 1: Greece and Italy
- Thursday, June 8: France
- Thursday, June 15: Spanish America
- Thursday, June 22: International Brunch Buffet
The price is $14.95 per person, which includes four courses and a non-alcoholic beverage. Beer and wine will be available to purchase for guests ages 21 and over.
Reservations are not required but are highly recommended. To make reservations or for questions or more information, call 313-206-5101.