Annual Fifty-One O One Bake Sale
HFC’s student-run restaurant, Fifty-One O One, will hold its annual fall bake sale in the John McDonald Student and Culinary Arts Center (Building M on the main campus) on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, November 21, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 22, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
There will also be a small selection of baked goods available for in-person sales on the first floor of the Andrew A. Mazzara Administrative Services & Conference Center (ASCC) (Building L on the main campus) at the dates and times listed above.
Baked goods available
Desserts, breads, and other baked goods prepared by HFC culinary students have become a holiday tradition in many homes during this festive time of year. Bring abundance and flavor to your table with our delicious creations and give thanks for the extra time you will have to concentrate on family and friends instead of cooking.
Items available for purchase include:
- Pumpkin Pie: $8.99
- Sweet Potato Pie: $8.99
- Pecan Pie: $9.99
- Double-Crusted Apple Pie: $9.99
- Dutch Apple Pie: $8.99
- Cherry Crumb Pie: $8.99
- Mini Pies (Pumpkin, Cherry Crumb, Dutch Apple): $4.99
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: $14.99
- 5101 Vanilla Cheesecake: $14.99
- 5101 Cheesecake with Cherries: $16.99
- Pumpkin Roulade with Cream Cheese Filling: $8.99
- Stollen Bread: $8.99
- Soft Dinner Rolls (per dozen): $3.99
- Nut-Free Cranberry Pumpkin Loaf (large): $5.99
- Nut-Free Cranberry Pumpkin Loaf (small): $3.99
Curbside Pickup Instructions
Enter HFC via the South Entrance and follow the signage to the circle drive in front of the ASCC (Building L). Use our Campus Map if you have questions on directions.
Look for the blue tent. Please pull around and stay in your vehicle. A restaurant server will be out to collect payment and retrieve your order.
Cash payment is preferred. We will also accept Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard. For questions or more information, call 313-206-5101.