HFC Fifty-One O One Restaurant hosts St. Patrick’s Day Buffet March 16
HFC’s student-run restaurant, Fifty-One O One, will host its annual St. Patrick’s Day Buffet for the first time in two years on Wednesday, March 16.
Fifty-One O One is in the Student & Culinary Arts Center (Bldg. M) on the main campus. The hours for the St. Patrick’s Day Buffet, which costs $16.95, are:
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (lunch)
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (dinner)
A St. Paddy’s Day feast
The menu items include:
- Dublin style corned beef and cabbage
- Colcannon potatoes
- Emerald Isle braised salmon with leeks, fennel, diced tomatoes, and white wine
- Highlander shepherd’s pie
- Rosie’s fire-roasted vegetables
- Redskin potato salad
- Galway Bay seafood chowder with Irish soda bread
- Pickled and fresh vegetables
- Mixed green salad with house-made dressings
Bakery specialty items include:
- Rye rolls
- Warm bread pudding with whiskey sauce
- Chocolate stout cake
- Grasshopper parfait
Coffee, tea, or soft drinks are included in the price of the buffet. Beer and wine are available separately for purchase.
COVID-19 protocols in effect
Customers will be required to wear a mask until seated at their table. Before coming to campus, please complete HFC’s required health screening form.
While restaurant staff is confident that they can maintain a safe dining experience for everyone, they are asking for everyone’s help and cooperation in ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience. Fifty-One O One is continuing to adhere to all College campus guidelines regarding the coronavirus and asks for everyone’s cooperation in doing so.
Reservations are recommended. To make reservations, to place a carryout order, or for questions and/or more information, call 313-206-5101.