HFC Spring Bake Sale, March 31-April 1
Desserts, breads, and other baked goods prepared by students in HFC’s award-winning Culinary Arts program have become a tradition in many homes. Bring abundance and flavor to your table with our delicious creations, which will allow you extra time to concentrate on dinner, family, and friends. The Spring Bake Sale is currently underway.
Pre-order your baked goods here until Monday, March 29.
All items must be pre-ordered. We are not able to take drop-ins due to COVID.
Pick-up times are on the following dates:
• Wednesday, March 31, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 to 7:45 p.m.
• Thursday, April 1, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Choose from the following:
• 5101 Cheesecake with Cherries ($14.99)
• 5101 Vanilla Cheesecake ($13.99)
• 9” Carrot Layer Cake with cream cheese frosting ($15.99)
• Glazed Vernor’s Pound Cake ($5.99)
• Key Lime Pie with Whipped Cream Rosettes ($7.99)
• Mixed Berry Crumb Pie ($6.99)
• Braided Challah Bread (1-pound loaf) ($3.49)
• Hot Cross Buns (per dozen) ($5.99)
• Soft Dinner Rolls (per dozen) ($3.49)
Curbside Pickup instructions: Enter HFC via the South Entrance and follow the signage to the circle drive in front of the Administrative Services Conference Center (ASCC) (Building L). Use our Campus Map if you have questions about directions. Look for the blue tent.
Please pull around and stay in your vehicle. A restaurant server will be out to collect payment and retrieve your order.
Cash payment is preferred; however, we will accept Visa, Discover, or Mastercard. For questions or more information, contact Lauren Wallace at email@example.com.