HFC Pre-Education orientation, Sept. 24
The HFC Pre-Education program will hold its orientation virtually on Friday, Sept. 24, from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m.
“Orientation is a meet-and-greet to introduce the Pre-Education program to students interested in pursuing teaching as a career. It gives faculty members the opportunity to discuss the pre-education courses they teach. People from Academic Advising will be present to answer questions and meet with students. I’ve also asked HFC Career Services Officer Chad Austin to speak about job opportunities in the field of education,” said Dr. Carolyn Casale, the new Pre-Education Program Director at HFC.
The orientation schedule is:
- 9:00-9:15 a.m.: Introduction by Casale.
- 9:15-9:30 a.m.: Academic Advisor Sherry Clippert-Devogel.
- 9:30-9:45 a.m.: English Professor Dr. Peter Kim.
- 9:45-10:00 a.m.: Math professor Dr. Deborah Zopf.
- 10:00-10:15 a.m.: Computer Information Systems (CIS) professor Dr. David Maier.
- 10:15-10:30 a.m.: Career Services Officer Chad Austin.
- 10:30-10:45 a.m.: Academic Advisor Chari Milai.
- 10:45-11:00 a.m.: General questions and advising.