Final Exam Schedule: Winter 2018
- 15 Week and 12 Week classes end after Monday, April 30, 2018.
- Students are required to be present at the examination. In case of absence, it is the student's responsibility to contact the instructor to discuss a possible make-up.
- Final exams will be held on May 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, 2018. Follow the time schedule that shows when your exam will be given. Exams will be held in the rooms used during the regular semester.
- Classes meeting on the half-hour (i.e., 9:40AM) will roll forward and hold the exam as if they met on the hour (i.e. 10:00AM). EXAMPLE: Classes meeting on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:40AM-11:00AM will hold the exam as if schedule at 10:08AM.
- Classes starting at 8 or 10 minutes past the hour will follow the usual pattern (i.e., 7:08AM start time would follow the 7:08AM schedule).
- Classes meeting in an unusual pattern (i.e., M-T-R or M-T-W-R at 11:08AM) should follow the major pattern schedule (i.e., Tuesday-Thursday on the chart below). Morning and early afternoon classes meeting one day per week will hold exams on the exam day, at the schedule time (i.e., The exam for a Wednesday only 9:08AM class will be held from 7:55-9:40AM on Friday, May 4, 2018).
Morning and Early Afternoon Classes
May 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, 2018 First class meeting of the week in Major pattern (see #3 above) or One Day a Week classes.
|Class Day||Class Starts||Exam Time||Exam Day|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||6:08–7:00 a.m.||6:00–7:45 a.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||7:08 a.m.||6:00–7:45 a.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||8:08 a.m.||7:55–9:40 a.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||9:08 a.m.||7:55–9:40 a.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||10:08 a.m.||9:50–11:35 a.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||11:08 a.m.||9:50–11:35 a.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||12:08 p.m.||11:45–1:30 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||1:08 p.m.||11:45–1:30 p.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||2:08 p.m.||1:40–3:25 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||3:08 p.m.||1:40–3:25 p.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed–Fri||4:08–4:55 p.m.||3:35–5:20 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Tue–Thu||6:08–7:00 a.m.||6:00–7:45 a.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||7:08 a.m.||6:00–7:45 a.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu||8:08 a.m.||7:55–9:40 a.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||9:08 a.m.||7:55–9:40 a.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu||10:08 a.m.||9:50–11:35 a.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||11:08 a.m.||9:50–11:35 a.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu||12:08 p.m.||11:45–1:30 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||1:08 p.m.||11:45–1:30 p.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu||2:08 p.m.||1:40–3:25 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||3:08 p.m.||1:40–3:25 p.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu||4:08–4:55 p.m.||3:35–5:20 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
Late Afternoon and Evening Classes
|Class Day||Class Starts||Exam Time||Exam Day|
|Mon–Wed & Wed Only||5:00–6:15 p.m.||5:30–7:15 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon–Wed||6:20–7:15 p.m.||5:30–7:15 p.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed||9:00 p.m. or later||9:20–11:05 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Wed Only||7:20 p.m. or later||9:20–11:05 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Mon Only||5:00–7:15 p.m.||5:30–7:15 p.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Mon–Wed & Mon Only||7:20–8:50 p.m.||7:25–9:10 p.m.||Wed||May 2|
|Tue–Thu & Tue Only||5:00–6:15 p.m.||5:30–7:15 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||6:20–7:15 p.m.||7:25–9:10 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue–Thu||9:00 p.m. or later||9:20–11:05 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Tue Only||7:20 p.m. or later||7:25–9:10 p.m.||Tue||May 1|
|Thu Only||5:00–7:15 p.m.||5:30–7:15 p.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Tue–Thu & Thu Only||7:20–8:50 p.m.||7:25–9:10 p.m.||Thu||May 3|
|Fri Only||ALL||7:25–9:10 p.m.||Fri||May 4|
|Sat Only||* See note below.||Sat||May 5|
|Sun Only||* See note below.||Sun||May 6|
* Saturday and Sunday Only: During regularly scheduled class time, expect the exam to take 1 hour and 45 minutes.
You can review your grades by logging onto WebAdvisor. Grades will not be mailed.
Dates are subject to change at the discretion of the College. Students are expected to attend the courses for which they register. Students who do not attend their classes are reported to the Office of Registration and Records and to the Office of Financial Aid. Failure to attend will result in being marked as “never attended” and not permitted to attend/re-register. Additionally, financial aid students may have their award decreased or completely reversed.
If a student decides not to attend a course, the student is responsible for dropping the course. If a student stops attending and does not formally drop a course, they will be charged the full tuition amount for the course(s).
For courses that are less than 8 weeks in duration: If dropped BEFORE the course begins, there is a 100% tuition refund. NO tuition refund AFTER the course starts.
Payment: Students are expected to pay by the deadlines, meet the financial aid priority dates or enroll in the EZ Pay payment plan. Failure to do this will result in being de-registered and not being permitted to re-register in the same courses.