Commencement 2014 Important Information
Commencement will be held on Saturday, May 10, 2014 at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center located at 15801 Michigan Avenue in Dearborn, Michigan. Two separate ceremonies will be held at 10 AM and 1:30 PM.
Students who graduated in Fall 2013, plan to graduate in Winter 2014 or Summer 2014 with an associate degree and submitted the application to graduate by February 28, 2014 are eligible to participate. Certificate recipients are not eligible to participate in the commencement ceremony.
Students must check HawkMail frequently. All communication will be sent to HawkMail email accounts.
- Students must have applied to graduate by February 28, 2014.
- Students must purchase a cap & gown by March 20, 2014.
- Students must submit an Application to Participate in Commencement by March 21, 2014. Late applications will not be accepted. A determination regarding which ceremony students will be attending will be announced by email after all Commencement Applications are received and processed. Students cannot choose which ceremony to participate in.
Cap & Gown Information
- Students that intend to participate in commencement 2014 must purchase a cap and gown package in the bookstore. The cost per package is $43.50 plus tax. The package includes a cap, gown, tassel, and diploma cover.
- Order a cap and gown package between the hours of 11 a.m.-6 p.m. at the College Store on March 18, 19 or 20. You must have a cap and gown in order to walk in the commencement ceremony.
Additional information regarding commencement 2014 will be available as further details develop.
For questions about commencement, please email email@example.com. Questions will be answered within two business days.