The interactive self-assessment quiz can help you decide if online learning is a good fit with your learning style, schedule and technology skills.
Students who are successful in online classes are likely to have personal support, motivation, focus, dedicated study time and effective time management skills. In addition, they know where to go for help.
Are you struggling with any of the questions below? If so, make a plan to overcome your obstacles. Student resources are available to help ensure success.
What will you do if…
- You do not have a place to study?
- You feel that you lack sufficient time for assignments?
- You lack support from those around you?
- You need help academically?
- You need help with reading and understanding?
- You are reluctant to ask for help?
- You are not free from interruptions?
What are some ways you could…
- Be persistent and follow tasks through to completion?
- Manage your time better?
- Stay motivated?
Next module: Time Management