HR streamlines processes: direct deposit
HFC Human Resources is working to make common tasks for employees easier. We are thrilled to announce the first in a series of significant enhancements to our processes: Simplifying and streamlining our direct deposit change request procedure.
HR has recently transitioned to an automated system through NEOED, its employee management platform. This change was designed to provide you with a more efficient, secure, and user-friendly experience when updating your direct deposit information.
Why the change?
HR’s aim is to continuously improve the way we handle administrative processes at HFC and to ensure that the needs of our employees are met with the utmost efficiency. Moving to an automated process not only reduces the likelihood of errors but also empowers you to have more control over your direct deposit information.
What to expect
With NEOED, you will be able to initiate and manage direct deposit change requests seamlessly using both computers and mobile devices:
- User-Friendly Interface: NEOED features an intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface, designed to provide a consistent experience across desktop and mobile platforms. This makes it simple for you to update your direct deposit details whether you're using a computer or a mobile device.
- 24/7 Access: You can access NEOED at any time, from anywhere, using your preferred device, giving you the flexibility to make changes that suit your schedule.
- Mobile Accessibility: NEOED is optimized for mobile access, allowing you to conveniently make direct deposit changes on the go, directly from your phone or tablet.
- Enhanced Security: Your sensitive information will be safeguarded through state-of-the-art security measures, ensuring your privacy, whether you access NEOED from your desktop or mobile device.
How it works
- Login to the employee portal.
- Look for a section titled “Employee Resources.” Within the employee resources section, select “NEOED (Human Resources).”
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Forms” section on the dashboard.
- Under the “Quick Links” section, select “Direct Deposit Change.”
- Complete the required fields with your updated direct deposit information. (This will include your new Net Pay Distribution or New Fixed Amount).
- Review your changes and select “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation email after the changes are made.
Support and assistance
We are excited about this first of many new steps forward in simplifying our processes and enhancing your employee experience. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the HFC Talent Management team at HFCTalent@hfcc.edu.