Stalking Awareness Month webinars Jan. 18 and 25
January is National Stalking Awareness Month (NSAM). This year marks the 19th annual NSAM, a call to action to recognize and respond to the serious crime of stalking.
HFC and the University of Michigan-Dearborn Center for Social Justice and Inclusion will host three stalking awareness training webinars via Zoom:
- Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 18, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 25, at 10:00 a.m.
First Step, a Detroit-based non-profit organization working to eliminate domestic and sexual violence in the state of Michigan, will lead these training webinars. The following topics will be covered:
- An overview of stalking
- Defining stalking
- Identifying stalker behavioral patterns
- What you can do to support yourself or someone you know
- Resources available for those who have experienced stalking
Join the webinar that best fits your schedule by following the Zoom link at your preferred time.
- Meeting ID: 950 6803 3816
- Passcode: 012023
For questions or more information, contact Simone Dixon at 313-593-3503 or email@example.com.