Fifty-One O One hosts St. Patrick’s Day Buffet
HFC’s student-run restaurant, Fifty-One On One, will host its annual St. Patrick’s Day Buffet on Wednesday, March 15.
Fifty-One O One is located in the Student & Culinary Arts Center (Bldg. M) on the main campus. The hours for the St. Patrick’s Day Buffet, which is $19.95 per person, are:
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (lunch)
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. (dinner)
A St. Paddy’s Day feast
The menu items for the buffet are as follows:
- Dublin style corned beef and cabbage
- Colcannon potatoes
- Emerald Isle braised salmon with leeks, fennel, diced tomatoes, and white wine
- Highlander shepherd’s pie
- Rosie’s fire-roasted vegetables
- Redskin potato salad
- Galway Bay seafood chowder with Irish soda bread
- Pickled and fresh vegetables
- Mixed green salad with house-made dressings
- Cole slaw
- Penne pasta and pesto salad
Bakery specialty items include:
- Rye rolls
- Warm bread pudding with whiskey sauce
- Chocolate stout cake
- Grasshopper parfait
Coffee, tea, or soft drinks are included in the price of the buffet. Beer and wine are available separately for purchase.
When arriving, please park in the Campus Safety lot or adjacent faculty lots. Customers should inform the Office of Campus Safety that they are dining at Fifty-One O One.
Reservations are recommended. To make reservations, to place a carryout order, or for questions or more information, call 313-206-5101.