Friday, August 12, 2022
Financial Aid information sessions available online or on campus
Thu, 08/18/2022 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Tue, 08/23/2022 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Thu, 09/15/2022 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
Tue, 09/20/2022 - 5:00pm to 6:00pm
online and the Welcome Center
We can help you learn about paying for college, financial aid, and related topics.
You are invited to attend one of our online or in-person financial aid sessions. At each information session, we will cover:
- Options to pay for college tuition and minimize your debt
- HFC’s scholarship applications
- FAFSA tips
- How to receive one-on-one financial aid help
- Documents required to complete your financial aid application
- How to check your financial aid status and next steps
These sessions are free and open to the public.
Please register for a Financial Aid information session
Events will be offered at the following times and formats:
Online / virtual sessions (Zoom)
- Thursday, Aug. 18, at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 15, at 5:00 p.m.
In-person, on campus sessions at the HFC Welcome Center
Parking is free and nearby.
- Tuesday, Aug. 23, at 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20, at 5:00 p.m.
Here is a map of our main campus. The Welcome Center (WC) is on the north side of campus.
For questions or more information, contact Kristine Rouleau at firstname.lastname@example.org.