Hawks’ Nest Restock the Pantry food drive
T he Hawks’ Nest is holding its Annual Stock the Pantry Food Drive from Monday, September 13 – Friday, September 24.
The Hawks’ Nest staff will not be able to offer on-campus office donation pick-up at this time. There are four donation boxes on the main campus for making your donation:
- The Hawks’ Nest, ASCC Building L, L-138
- The Office of Student Activities, Building M, M-105
- Campus Safety, Building N, Lobby
- The Welcome Center, Building W, First Floor near Testing Center (The Welcome Center is not open to the public. Services are by appointment only, or online).
Non-perishable food and personal care items needed to re-stock the Hawks' Nest:
Food - non-perishable only! Please check dates, and only donate items with at least 2 months' shelf life remaining.
- Peanut butter
- Breakfast Bars
- Healthy snacks (trail mix, granola bars)
- Fruit cups or cans
- Beans (all types)
- Canned ravioli
- Canned vegetables (no carrots)
- Canned tuna
- Canned chicken
- Macaroni and cheese
- Ramen noodles
- Pasta (all types)
- Pasta sauce
Personal items (consider donating personal/medium size or bundled items rather than industrial size)
- Soap (bar or liquid)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Hand Sanitizer
- Hand Soap
All items must be new, unexpired, and unopened.
Monetary donations are also accepted. We can accept cash or check at the Hawks' Nest and Office of Student Activities. You also have the option to make a monetary donation online through the HFC Foundation Office. Be sure to select the Hawks' Nest when donating.
For questions or more information, contact HFC Student Activities Associate Mandy Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support of the Hawks' Nest. Supporting our students with this much-needed service is a team effort, and we couldn't do it without you!