Support student success: include HFC in your year-end giving
Henry Ford College students succeed in many ways. Our mission states, in part, "Our success is measured by the success of our students." One of the ways we help students is through financial support.
The future depends on what you do today! Please consider supporting HFC students as part of your year-end giving.
You have the option to specify where your donation will go. Options include:
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- School of Health & Human Services
- School of Business, Entrepreneurship & Professional Development
- The President’s Fund
- Athletics General Fund or any specific sport's fund
- Any other College area you choose.
To make your donation today, visit giving.hfcc.edu, or call Shai James-Boyd at 313-317-1710.
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Donations received by December 31 will count toward your 2019 tax return.