HFC Staff Council's 23rd annual Toys for Tots
The HFC Staff Council is holding its 23rd annual Toys for Tots drive until Friday, Dec. 13. The toys need to be new and unwrapped toys, appropriate for children from infancy to age 12.
Toy collection locations are on the main campus unless otherwise noted and please see site contact below:
- The Counseling Division in the Learning Success Center (Bldg. A), Karen Richards, email@example.com
- Enrollment Services, located on the 2nd floor of the Welcome Center (Bldg. WC), Holly Diamond, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Office of Human Resources, located on the 3rd floor of the Welcome Center (Bldg. WC), Lynn Borczon, email@example.com
- The School of Health & Human Services, located in Rm. 132 in the Health Careers Education Center (Bldg. G), Hala Al-Siyaghy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School of Nursing (Bldg. SN) on the East Campus, Lisa Hastings, email@example.com
- The School of Business, Entrepreneurship, & Professional Development, located on the 2nd floor of the Technology Building (Bldg. E), Arlicia Summerville, firstname.lastname@example.org and Kathy Edwards, email@example.com
- Purchasing/Mailroom, located in Facilities/Services (Bldg. D), Kathy Rathwell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School of Liberal Arts, located in Rm. 201 of the Reuther Liberal Arts Building (Bldg. K),Marie Wojewuczki, email@example.com
- Academic Services, located in Rm. 314 of the ASCC (Bldg. L),Lori Fracassa, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to donate money instead of toys, please forward them to Lynn Borczon in HR, whose office is located on the 3rd floor of the Welcome Center. For questions or further information, contact Borczon at 313-845-9664 or email@example.com.