HFC nursing students request items for medical trip to Central America by Dec. 7
HFC nursing faculty members Cathy Gangarossa and Dawn Wawersik will travel to Central America with a group of HFC nursing students and alumni at the end of December to provide medical assistance to local residents. They are collecting the following items through Saturday, Dec. 7:
All medical and health-related items must be unopened and sealed in their original packaging.
- Vitamins (children and adults)
- Cough medicine
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Ibuprofen (Motrin or Advil)
- Naproxyn (Aleve)
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Anti-fungal cream
- Antibiotic cream
- Anti-diarrhea medication
- Children's coloring books
- Jump ropes
- Matchbox cars
Drop boxes for donations may be found here:
- The Student Activities Office, Student & Culinary Arts Center (Bldg. M) on the main campus.
- The Health Careers Office, Room G-132 of the Health Sciences Education Center (Bldg. G) on the main campus.
- The Nursing Office at the School of Nursing (Bldg. SN) on the East Campus.
For questions or further information, contact Gangarossa at 313-845-6366 or email@example.com.