HFC hosts Courses XIX Chefs’ Dinner
Please join us for our annual dinner – Courses XIX Chefs’ Dinner – to benefit student scholarships at HFC on Saturday, Nov. 9, at 6:00 p.m. in Fifty-One O One, HFC’s student-run restaurant.
The menu is as follows:
• Hors d’oeuvres (assorted canapés)
• Grilled mushroom salad (roasted chestnuts, cauliflower, pears)
• Apple-celery root velouté (caramelized apples, duck liver, thyme)
• Steamed black cod (white beans, ginger, bok choy)
• Braised short rib “pot-au-feu” (48 short ribs, carrots, turnips, and onions)
• Chocolate velouté and cinnamon ice cream (chocolate meringue, spiced cookies, cinnamon ice cream)
• Confection (mignardises)
Tickets are $55/person ($30 of the ticket price is a tax-deductible donation to the HFC Hospitality Scholarship Fund). To purchase tickets, please send checks or bring cash to the HFC Foundation Office on the 3rd floor of the Welcome Center at 5101 Evergreen Rd., Dearborn, MI 48128-1495. Please note in the memo section that payment is for the Hospitality Courses Dinner.
For credit card purchases (Visa, Mastercard and Discover – no American Express), please visit this website and enter the number of tickets you wish to purchase.
Tickets will not be issued for this event. There will be a list of attendees at the door the night of the event. You will be sent a letter of recognition, which will serve as documentation of your donation.
For further information, please call 313-206-5101 or visit www.hfcc.edu/5101.