Henry Ford College holiday schedule
Henry Ford College operates on a fiscal year, which runs July through June. The 2019-2020 HFC paid holiday schedule for faculty and staff is as follows:
- Independence Day - Thursday, July 4, 2019 and Friday, July 5, 2019
- Labor Day - Monday, September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving - Thursday, November 28, 2019 through Friday, November 29, 2019
- Winter Break - Monday, December 23, 2019 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020 *
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Monday, January 20, 2020
- Spring Break - Friday, March 13, 2020 *
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25, 2020
* An extra day was added to the 2019 end-of-year holidays to allow employees to be off work on Monday, Dec. 23. Therefore, the 2020 staff Spring Break holiday was reduced from two days to one. Students and faculty remain on break the entire week of Spring Break, March 9-13.
Questions should be directed to Human Resources: hfcc.edu/hr .