Buffalo Wild Wings employer/faculty mixer before the Career Expo, Oct. 17
HFC Faculty: Enjoy some great wings, along with other great food, at our Buffalo Wild Wings employer/faculty mixer! This event is held just prior to the Career Expo, from 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm on Thursday, Oct. 17 in the Gym (H).
Reasons faculty should attend:
- Are you looking for more employers for your Program Advisory Board?
- Curious to hear some of the challenges employers face in your industry?
- Looking to broaden your industry network?
- Want to build partnerships for you and your students?
- Curious to see what an HFC Expo looks like? Join us!
Who will be there? We have more 100 employers in attendance, and this is your chance to see them before students and job seekers converge.
Please help us promote the Expo to your students:
1. Mention the Career Expo in your classroom. Expo is held Thursday, Oct. 17, from 1:30 pm - 4 pm in the Gym (H).
2. Create an assignment that gives students extra credit for attending, such as a brief paper about a conversation they had with an employer. (Could take a selfie as proof of attendance.)
3. Have a member of the Career Services Office come to your class (5-10 min) to promote the Expo, and share tips to make the most of the experience. Contact us at 313-845-9618 to schedule.
We appreciate your support!
Special thanks to our Mixer Sponsor Buffalo Wild Wings for providing great food, and to KLA Labs for sponsoring the Career Expo. Go Hawks!