Admissions Application and Financial Aid Night, July 23
Need help with applying or being admitted to HFC?
From 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Admissions representatives will help you:
- complete your free application for admission;
- request official documents;
- plan out your next steps to enroll at HFC.
Admissions representatives will be available in the Welcome Center Orientation Lab to help you. You will also have the option of taking a campus tour.
Need money for College?
Beginning at 6:00 p.m., Financial Aid staff will present information on filing your FAFSA and applying for HFC scholarships, grants, and loans. Following the presentation, Financial Aid advisors will be available for one-on-one advising on the financial aid process and will be able to:
- help you set up your Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID;
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- discuss next steps in the financial aid process.
Henry Ford College Welcome Center (WC) (MAP)
5101 Evergreen Road
Dearborn, MI 48128
Date and Time:
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
5:30 p.m. -7:30 p.m.
Free and open to the public. Follow this link to RSVP.