We need your help for our volunteer medical trip to Belize
Several nursing students, former nursing students who are now RNs, and HFC faculty members Cathy Gangarossa and Dawn Lee will travel to Belize once again to provide medical assistance to some of the most gracious people we have ever met! We travelled to Belize in 2016 and couldn’t wait to go back. We leave December 16 and return December 23.
Donations we need (IMPORTANT: All consumable or medical items must be unopened and sealed in original packaging):
- Adult and children's multivitamins
- Children’s acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin, Aleve, Advil)
- Allergy medications-Adult and Children (Benadryl and Claritin)
- Cough and cold syrup-Adult and children
- Anti-fungal creams
- Hydrocortisone creams
- Backpacks, pencils, pens, children activity books, crayons, coloring books, composition books, chalk, jacks, toothbrushes, toothpaste
- Rice, beans, packaged pasta (spaghetti, elbows, etc.), powdered milk.
Please drop off at the Student Activities office, the health careers office, or at the nursing school on the East Campus.
Donations needed by November 30, please!