Institutional Research, Planning, and Accreditation
The Office of Institutional Research, Planning, and Accreditation collects, analyzes, and distributes data for use in planning, decision-making, and policy formation at Henry Ford College.
The responsibilities of the the office include:
- Collect, analyze, and distribute data for use in planning, decision-making, and policy formation within the College.
- Conduct major survey research projects, such as those tracking student satisfaction and program graduates.
- Serve as the College’s primary data source for external reporting to federal agencies, state agencies, accrediting bodies, and the general public.
- Develop reports using WebFOCUS, which allows end users (college employees) to run reports and view data via a web browser interface.
Strategic and Operational Planning
- Provide leadership and coordination of the College’s strategic planning process in cooperation with the Strategic Planning Committee.
- Assist academic and administrative departments in linking college and program data to operational planning initiatives.
- Support processes for determining the effectiveness of programs, services, and the institution as a whole to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Provide services that support the integration of strategic and operational planning, budgeting, assessment, and accreditation.