Meet your HFC Academic Advisors and Success Navigators
These teams of professionals are committed to your success! Academic Advisors and Student Success Navigators are assigned to you based on your program of study and are available by appointment and on a limited walk-in basis. New students are required to meet with an advisor. From your first class through graduation, Academic Advisors and Success Navigators will help you map your academic plan.
Your Advisor will help you:
- Develop skills and knowledge to make decisions about your education
- Move through the admissions process
- Find information about HFC programs
- Make course selections
- Figure out what your assessment scores mean
- Complete financial aid paperwork
A Student Success Navigator will help you:
- Connect to others on campus
- Find and use campus resources
- Form high-quality relationships through clubs and student organizations
- Stay on course, by working as your advocate and mentor
- Resolve problems that affect your success
Navigator Academic Advising time is limited to peak enrollment periods for STEM, BEPD and Health Careers only.
How the advising teams on this website will help you:
Select your major or program from the list below, and click the + to open the list of advisors who are available for your academic program. Select an advisor, then log in to the Student Portal and select "Schedule an Advising Appointment" from the Student Academic Resources menu to schedule an appointment with that person.
You may wish to check with all your program's advisors to find the one who has the soonest availability.