What do Academic Advisors do?
Academic Advisors are assigned based on your program of study and are available by appointment and on a limited drop-in basis. New students are encouraged to meet with an advisor before beginning their academic journey.
From your first class through graduation, Academic Advisors can help you:
- Select the right program for your future goals
- Map your full academic plan
- Stay on track for graduation by picking the right courses
- Support your post-graduation transfer plans
- Connect you with campus resources
- Support you in resolving issues that affect your academic success
You can schedule an appointment below by finding your Advisor in the Academic Advising Team section.
Academic Advising Team
Students, help us help you!
Each advisor on this webpage has their program area(s) listed under their name. Please schedule your appointment with an advisor who works with YOUR major program. Scheduling an appointment with a different advisor will delay your appointment, as you will then need to reschedule with an advisor who specializes in your program. Thank you!
Which Advisor can help with my program?
|Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management
|Detroit Promise Students
|English Language Learners
|Human Services and Fitness Leadership
|Industrial Arts and Skilled Trades
|Liberal Arts (all concentrations) and General Studies
|Visual, Performing and Media Arts