Certificate of Achievement
Covers the foundational skills necessary to pass employer-delivered selection tests and helps prepare students for employment in the skilled trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the mathematical functions specific to their trade.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the occupational health and safety requirements relative to the workplace in general and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic industrial computer applications in the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the application of graphic design relative to the general workplace and specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of job skills specific to their trades.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the following essential knowledge and skills: troubleshooting, measurement, communication, use of hand tools, use of personal protection equipment, graphic interpretation, and problem solving.
Admission Requirements / Eligibility:
Satisfactory COMPASS scores in reading and math are required for entry into this program.
Required Core Courses
Minimum Credit Hours:
Minimum Number Of Credits To Graduate:
18.0 (Including Options/Electives)
Requirements are Subject to Change
Trade & Apprentice Education
Industrial Technology Division • (313) 845-9656 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Technology Bldg • Room: E-172
Joseph Skupin • email@example.com • Technology Bldg • Room: E-172