Career Choice is an innovative Amazon program that is designed to upskill Amazon employees who are interested in pursuing a career in a different field. By partnering with HFC to deliver training for high-demand careers, Amazon is proud to give its eligible employees the tools they need to make a move and pursue their aspirations.
- Henry Ford College is one of more than 140 colleges and universities nationwide partnering with multinational e-commerce company Amazon, which is expanding career advancement opportunities for its 750,000 hourly employees to provide fully-funded college tuition.
- Since launching in 2012, Career Choice has helped provide education for more than 50,000 Amazon employees. Amazon’s Career Choice program now works with more than 180 education providers across the United States. Career Choice is one of nine free-of-charge skills training and education programs that Amazon offers to its employees as part of its “Upskilling 2025” pledge.
if you are an Amazon employee, find out if you are eligible for the program by contacting your HFC Advisor.
How can I enroll in Amazon Career Choice?
If you are an Amazon employee, you may be eligible to enroll in Amazon Career Choice!
- Begin by applying to HFC, following the steps below:
- Schedule an appointment with your HFC Academic Advising team.
- Once you select classes, apply online through Amazon Career Choice for your tuition voucher.
- Once approved in the Career Choice system, work with your Career Choice Advisor to finish the sign up process!
What HFC programs are eligible for Amazon Career Choice?
Dozens of HFC academic programs are eligible for Amazon's Career Choice program. You are sure to find a program that will help you reach your career goals. For help finding the best program for you, please talk to your HFC Advisor.
Administration and Business Services Careers
- Information Technology
- Network Technician
- Web and Software Developer
- Information Security Analyst
- AAS in Computer Information Systems - Cybersecurity
- Certificate of Achievement in Cybersecurity
Mechanical and Skilled Trades Careers
- Automotive Mechanic
- Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology
- Certificate of Achievement in Electrical Technology - Analog Electronics
- Certificate of Achievement in Electrical Technology - Automation Controls
- Certificate of Achievement in Electrical Technology - Basic Electronics
- Certificate of Achievement in Industrial Electrician
- HVAC Technician
Endorsements and Testimonials
President - Henry Ford College
Amazon’s Career Choice is a great program. It will help us keep talent in Michigan by preparing our workforce for the jobs of the future, and expanding access to education for frontline workers. HFC is excited to be a part of this opportunity to help working adults in our community achieve their educational and life goals.