Students enrolled at another college/university can take classes at HFCC as Guest Students and then return to their current college/university, transferring their credits there from HFCC. Please note: Guest Students may take any class as long as they meet the class prerequisites.
Just complete the steps below and you will be ready to start classes. You can complete these steps online or you can visit the Welcome Center if you would like in-person help.
NOTE: If you were previously admitted as a First Time, Transfer, or International Student, you do NOT need to submit this application again. You are ready to register for classes. Previous Guest Students who are applying as a Domestic or International Student do need to submit the application below.
If you have graduated from HFCC, you do not need to re-apply. Please complete a Change of Program form to be ready to register.
Complete the Application for Admission
- Students currently attending a Michigan college or university must submit a
signed Michigan Uniform Guest Application.
- Students currently attending a college or university not located in Michigan should visit the Office of the Registrar at the school they are currently attending for additional information on obtaining permission to enroll at HFCC as a guest student.
- View Admission Requirements. When you complete an application, a $30 application fee will be charged to your account.
- Please note, Guest Students are NOT eligible to receive Financial Aid at HFCC.
Register for Classes
- Register online using WebAdvisor, or in-person at the Welcome Center.
- Use the Schedule Planner in WebAdvisor to help you plan your classes.
Pay for Classes
- There are a number of great options to help with paying for tuition at HFCC.
- Pay in cash or credit card in-person at the Cashier’s Office in the c.Welcome Center. Call (313) 845-9641 or visit www.hfcc.edu/cashiers.
- Or, you can sign up for the convenient EZPay program to spread out payments over several months. Visit www.hfcc.edu/ezpay or call (313) 845-9641 to sign-up.