EZ Pay Program
Convenient, inexpensive and easy ways to budget your tuition payments
EZ PAY - Monthly Tuition Payments
To help you meet your educational expenses, Henry Ford Community College is pleased to offer EZ PAY as a convenient budget plan. EZ PAY is a tuition management plan that provides you with a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees.
It is not a loan program; therefore, you have no debt. There are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. The only cost to budget monthly payments through EZ PAY is a $25.00 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. The enrollment fee is automatically deducted within 14 days from the day the agreement is submitted.
How EZ PAY Works - You have Two Ways to Budget your Tuition and Fees:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are payments you authorize to be processed directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you pre-approved for your expenses at Henry Ford Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th day of each month and will continue until the EZ Pay contract balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Students and families have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to Visa, MasterCard or Discover. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the 5th day of each month.
- NOTE - Payments are not reflected in students accounts until 5 business days after the payment has been taken from your bank or credit card.
When you enroll online for the "HFCC EZ PAY," be sure you have the following information:
- Your WebAdvisor login information.
- The name home and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
Once you are in FACTS e-Cashier, review all information and refer to the menu bar at the top for additional questions you may have. After you have reviewed all information, select the "Proceed" button and follow the simple steps.
After you have accepted the Terms and Conditions and submitted your agreement, you will receive an immediate email (if your email address was provided). This email will confirm receipt of your enrollment in FACTS e-Cashier.
Down Payment Information
Your required down payment is based on a percentage of your tuition and fee charges. Use the EZ Pay Payment Calculator to figure out your monthly payments. The earlier you enroll in EZPay the smaller the down payment. Visit "Set Up EZPay Contract" in your WebAdvisor account to enroll.
The nonrefundable enrollment fee for Automatic Payments will be processed within 14 days of your FACTS agreement being posted to the FACTS system.