Earning your HFC degree is an important life goal, and we want to help you reach graduation! Register early, so you can get into the classes you need for your degree. Priority Registration allows students who have earned the most credit hours to have the first choice of classes.
Fall 2019 Registration Schedule
Monday, April 22, 2019
- Students who have completed 45 credit hours or more;
- Honors Program Students;
- Qualified Assisted Learning Services Students; and
- Students who are military veterans and service members.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Students who have completed 16-44 credit hours.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
- Students who have completed 1 to 15 credit hours.
Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Open registration for all students begins at 6:00am.
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- Last day to register for Fall term.
Priority Registration allows students who have completed a specified number of credit hours to register before students who have completed fewer credit hours. HFC will assign students a specific time to register on one of the dates noted above. Students will receive an email message informing them of their registration day and time. Once the student’s assigned date/time has passed, they are free to register and/or make changes as needed until the published deadlines.
Students with 45 credit hours or more completed at HFC will register on the first day of registration. For students with 16-44 credit hours completed at HFC, they will register on the second day of registration. For students with 1-15 credit hours completed at HFC, they will register on the third day of registration.
NOTE: The completed hours do NOT include transfer credit(s) from other institutions or standardized test scores.
Special Condition Priority Registration
The following cohorts of students will receive the opportunity to priority register regardless of number of credit hours earned:
- Students who are military veterans and service members;
- Students enrolled in the Honors Program at HFC; and
- Qualified Assisted Learning Services Students.
You will receive an email message to your HawkMail account from the Office of the Registrar indicating which Priority Day and time you have been assigned. This is an exciting opportunity to register early, so don’t miss out and register on your assigned day/time! You can register any time after your assigned day and time. However, be sure to register by the deadline, which is available on the academic calendar.