Become a Guest Student at HFC
Students enrolled at any accredited college or university can take classes at HFC as a Guest Student, and then transfer their HFC credits back to their home college or university.
Spring classes begin May 7; last day to register is May 8
Summer classes begin June 25; last day to register is June 26
Apply as a guest today (The application is free)
Get ahead as a guest student!
• HFC’s low tuition rate gives you big long-term savings.
• Work around your summer plans with online and on-campus course options.
• Your HFC credits count toward general education or academic major requirements at your home university or college.
• Reduce your course load at your home university, or reduce the time it will take you to complete a bachelor’s degree.
The HFC guest process
- Complete the Michigan Uniform Guest Application (a fillable PDF application). Part 2 must be completed by your home university or college.
- Submit your completed application to HFC via email to email@example.com, or fax to 313-846-6464
- Check your email for information on how to set up your student account and register for classes
- Register for classes (You will be responsible to verity that your home institution will accept your HFC credits. Your registrar can tell you.)
- Pay for classes (You will be responsible for all tuition and fees at Henry Ford College)
- After successfully completing your guest courses at HFC, request that your Official Transcripts be sent to your home university, so your credits will count there.
Questions? Contact the HFC Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 313-845-6403.