UM School of Art & Design info sessions
The U-M Penny W. Stamps School of Art & Design is a tight-knit creative community situated within a tier-one research university. Join Stamps School representatives for an hour-long virtual information session which includes an information presentation and Q&A with current students and the admissions team on the following dates:
- Wednesday, June 23, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 30, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 28, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 4, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 11, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, at 1:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25, at 1:00 p.m.
Registration is required. Meeting information will be sent via email to all registrants. For questions or more information on any of the above-listed transfer webinars and how to get connected to M-Connect as a transfer student, contact Erika Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Janice Jones at email@example.com.