HFC and Arizona State University partner to offer college transfer pathways through customized tools
HFC is pleased to announce a new alliance with Arizona State University (ASU) to provide students a seamless transfer experience with the MyPath2ASU™ program. MyPath2ASU™ allows students to take the steps needed at the start of their college experience to successfully plan their transfer to ASU.
MyPath2ASU™ is a set of customized tools for students. These tools ensure a seamless transfer experience to ASU after earning credits or an associate degree, shortening the time to bachelor’s degree completion.
Through this partnership, students will have access to personalized benefits to help them navigate the transfer experience, including:
- End-to-end learner navigation through course-by-course guided pathways.
- Ensuring course applicability by assisting students with taking courses that apply to their associate degree from HFC and their bachelor’s degree from ASU.
- Guaranteed admission to ASU and admission into MyPath2ASU™ if all requirements for a chosen major are satisfied (some majors have additional or higher admission requirements).
- More than 400 course-by-course guided pathways into immersion and online ASU degree programs.
- Self-service, degree progress tracking through My Transfer Guide to minimize loss of credit.
- Connected experience through personalized ASU communications to be academically prepared and build a connection to ASU.
HFC and ASU will work together to promote educational degree pathways with on-campus and online course offerings. These pathways will ensure their courses are applicable toward their degree in their chosen major, and will minimize credit loss.
“We are pleased to announce this transfer partnership with ASU,” said HFC President Russell Kavalhuna. “This agreement is one of many great options that assist our students in successfully transferring to a four-year university to reach their goals in school and in life. Both HFC and ASU are committed to student success.”