TIF project presentations will be held via Zoom April 3
Technology Investment Fund (TIF) project presentations will be held via Zoom videoconference Friday, April 3, at 12:30 p.m. Anyone may login to view the stream.
The purpose of TIF is to support projects that increase or improve student access to technology, including:
• Computer-assisted instruction
• Online learning hardware and software
• Industrial computer and equipment upgrades
• Costs for consultants and technical support (on a one-time basis)
The schedule of presentations is as follows:
• 12:30 to 12:50 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Classroom Upgrades/Repairs presentation by Pamela Stewart, Victoria Bessette, and Rosemary Miketa
• 12:50 to 1:10 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Upgrading Computers presentation by Jeremy Guc
• 1:10 to 1:30 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Art presentation by Steve Glazer
• 1:30 to 1:50 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Campus Safety presentation by Karen Schoen
• 1:50 to 2:10 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Upgrades/Expansion presentation by Dr. Anthony Perry
• 2:10 to 2:50 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Music (two projects) presentation by G. Kevin Dewey
• 2:50 to 3:10 p.m.: Proposal for Funding: Upgrading Computers presentation by Nick Kussy
The TIF project presentations are free and open to the public. If you have questions about the TIF project presentations on April 3, please contact Bob James, Associate Dean of the HFC School of Business, Entrepreneurship, and Professional Development (BEPD) at 313-845-6356 or email@example.com.