Guaranteed admission. Two college degrees in 4-6 years. Abundant resources at the lowest possible cost.
This is Learn4ward: Henry Ford College and Davenport University Online +, a partnership between HFC and DU to provide a clear pathway from an associate degree to a bachelor's degree.
Students in this program who earn any associate degree from HFC have the option to complete their bachelor's degree fully online at DU.
Learn4ward allows you to begin your academic and career pathway at HFC and seamlessly transfer to Davenport University with guaranteed admission earning both an associate and bachelor’s degree within 4-6 years. The program amplifies the many opportunities, resources, and benefits offered by HFC and Davenport University.
Prior to transferring to Davenport University, you can earn any HFC Associate Degree within 3 years of enrolling at HFC.
What are the benefits of this program to HFC students?
Some of the benefits include:
- Transfer of all earned associate degree credit hours, saving you time and money
- Specialized advising and support tailored to your academic and career goals from both institutions
- A 3-year tuition freeze at HFC
- Coordinated and collaborative efforts to provide a connected student experience between HFC and Davenport University
- Davenport University scholarship opportunities for qualifying HFC students
- Free career services, including access to exciting internships, co-ops, co-curricular experiences and employment opportunities
- Free access to many recreational facilities, athletic events and cultural events at both institutions
Learn4ward students will have access to many resources at Davenport University while enrolled at HFC:
- You may register for select Davenport University classes before graduating from HFC.
- Free access to key library resources, research, and academic support at HFC and Davenport University.
- Free career support services at both HFC and Davenport University to assist with job, internship, and co-curricular experiences.
Who is eligible?
You are eligible if you are enrolled at Henry Ford College and meet these criteria:
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Complete a minimum of 60 credit hours at HFC in any academic program leading to an associate degree
- Earn an associate degree at HFC within 3 years of enrolling
- Apply to Davenport University within 1 academic year after earning your associate degree at HFC
You should apply for this program at the beginning of your enrollment at HFC, so you can receive specific advising to make sure your classes meet the standards of the Davenport University degree that you will be seeking, and so you will have early access to both HFC and Davenport University resources.
How do I sign up?
When you apply, please indicate your interest in the Learn4ward program, including your interest in transferring to Davenport University. Indicating your interest does not obligate you in any way. You will receive advising and assistance to help you enroll in the program that best suits your interests and needs.
Please reach out to Coordinator of Student Success Lorraine Paffenroth, email@example.com, to learn more about the Learn4ward: Henry Ford College to Davenport University Online + program.