Reverse Transfer Agreements

Reverse Transfer Agreements allow you to transfer-back credits earned at participating universities so that you may be awarded an Associate Degree after you have left HFC. Because the requirements for reverse transfer vary by institution, we encourage you to review the requirements of the agreement for the university to which you are plan to transfer.

Eastern Michigan University
Ferris State University
Grand Valley State University
Madonna University
Michigan State University
University of Michigan-Dearborn
Walsh College
Wayne State University
Western Michigan University